Terms and conditions
3. The information provided on the Website, regardless its form and content, is for information purposes only unless indicated otherwise. BESL.PRO may change or delete any information provided on the Website at any time and without prior notification of the Users.
4. The Website interface, graphics, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and code is owned and controlled by BESL.PRO and is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws as well as other intellectual property rights.
5. The Website and none if its parts, including any content of the Website, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, translated, transmitted or reproduced in any way to any other computer, server, website or other medium of publication, may it be for commercial or non-commercial purposes, without BESL.PRO’s prior written consent.
6. The Website may contain links to third party sites. BESL.PRO shall not be liable neither for content of third party sites and services offered by those, nor for losses or damages incurred because of following such links.
7. BESL.PRO shall not be liable for any technical problems of the Website, nor for any damages incurred to the User in connection with use of the Website.
8. Functioning of the Website is regulated by laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia and those shall be applicable to any disputes concerning use of this Website.
In case of any questions or uncertainties, please kindly contact BESL.PRO by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (+371) 2984 7130.